We’ve bought from hundreds of people in Seattle area over the last 12 years.
The situations vary as much as the houses do, but here are the typical situations we encounter:
- Inherited a house and do not need it
- House needs repairs owner is not willing or able to make
- House has tenants that are making the owner’s life a living hell
- Owner is relocating to another area and needs to sell
- Buying another house and need to sell existing house first
- Going through a divorce and need to sell a house fast
- Don’t want to deal with hassles of selling the house using an agent
- Don’t want to wait months for their house to sell
- ..and many, many more.
Regardless of your situation, the level of repairs needed, the location of the house, we’d like to make you an offer to buy it.